I was born in Ukraine. Raised by artist and musician, I have always been creative. I studied fine art at Svyatoslav Brakhnov’s Atelier (Kiev, Ukraine); participated in the portrait painting workshop with Anthony Ryder (The Ryder Studio, Santa Fe, NM). Now I live in Fremont, California.
I am passionate about painting outdoors (en plein air). I love to observe changes of light and color and I do my best to catch them in my pictures. I like to come to the same place and find out that everything is changed. And each time I am amazed by beauty of the world we live in.
Exhibitions, Shows and Awards
- 2016 Ohlone Student Art Exhibition (Best in Show Award), CA, USA
- 2016 Fremont Art Association Gallery, CA, USA
- 2015 RAW Artist Show, CA, USA
- 2015 Ohlone Student Art Exhibition, CA, USA
- 2009 Svyatoslav Brakhnov Atelier Student Works, Kyiv, Ukraine